Friday, December 31, 2010

Glad for it to be done...

So here it is, the last blog of 2010.  I will be glad to put the year behind me and move on to the next.  I'm not saying that 2010 was a bad year, but I'm not saying it was a good one either.  Like everything, it had its ups and downs.  There will be no resolution making this year... Don't think there's really that big of a need for it.  They never stick and are something that are just made up to get your hopes up half way through the year.  Life happens and people get busy... So what if you joined the gym but never went?  Or promised yourself that you would stop stalking your ex?  Pft...  Resolution, smesolution!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful time tonight!  Let's make 2011 our bitch!

Keep it fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment